A maintenance release of Boomerang Notification Framework was released today. For some notification awesomeness head over to the download section.
Please note that unless you are installing Boomerang for the first time the license needs to be renewed after upgrade to 1.12.0. To do this follow these steps:
- Run installation
- Open the Boomerang Admin Console and right click the server node and select “Properties”
- Navigate to the “License” tab and select “Clear License”
- Export License by selecting “Export License”
- Send license key to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Import the returned (may take up to 24h) license key by selecting “Import License”
For more details on this release please view the release notes.