Release Notes 1.9.1
Date: October 9, 2013
This release: 1.9.3
Last release: 1.9.2
You must completely uninstall any previous version of Boomerang binary components before installing this distribution. The existing Boomerang database will be automatically updated by the setup application.
Unless you are upgrading from a previous version, you must obtain an appropriate license from Fuel9 Inc. in order to begin using the product. Please refer to our on-line documentation on how to register your copy of Boomerang and receive license for it.
Enhancements / Fixes
1) Improved license-related error reporting by adding additional information to troubleshoot license issues.
2) Addressed an issue of Boomerang services not getting properly stopped during Windows shutdown.
3) Added installation details server property page to Boomerang MMC admin snapin.
4) Added support for services delayed auto start to Boomerang MMC admin snapin.
5) Fixed inline e-mail attachments for some strict mail clients.
6) Fixed key lookup for inbound e-mail for empty subject line or body. Merged from 1.92